XLR8 Sports Training Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make any changes to our website, policies & these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on XLR8 International's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on XLR8 International's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by XLR8 International at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on XLR8 International's web site are provided "as is". XLR8 International makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, XLR8 International does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall XLR8 International or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on XLR8 International's Internet site, even if XLR8 International or a XLR8 International authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on XLR8 International's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. XLR8 International does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. XLR8 International may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. XLR8 International does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
XLR8 International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by XLR8 International of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to XLR8 International's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Credit Card Security
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our e-commerce system uses the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology - the industry standard for encryption technology. Our payment system is run by DPS, one of New Zealand's leading payment systems available, the same of which is used by other major NZ businesses.
Money back guarantee details
XLR8 Sports Training offer a full money back guarantee on any defective/damaged product. A refund can be processed through the online system, with a refund to your credit card. If the products do not arrive in good condition please contact us on freephone (+64) 0800 000000 or email us email@example.com All requests for a refund must be received within 7 days.
We try to give accurate stock information on our web site, but as yet we don't run a live update system. When stocks get low we can't promise we will always have what you have ordered. We do update the stock availability on the site every working day.
Sometimes we simply sell out. If this happens we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and arrange a refund for the goods.
This website is provided by XLR8 Sports Training on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. Your use of the site is at your own risk. XLR8 Sports Training will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.